Los Cristianos-San Sebastian de la Gomera
Los Cristianos San Sebastian de la Gomera ferry guide
The distance between Los Cristianos and San Sebastian de la Gomera is approximately 40 km. The ferry on this route is able to cross 40 km in 1 hour in a convenient way. The speed of the ferry is on average 22 nautical mi/h (knots). It is worth noting that travel time may vary due to wind changes and different vessels operating on the ferry route.
Things you need to know about the Los Cristianos San Sebastian de la Gomera ferry
Fred Olsen has the following rules regarding check-in times:
Without a vehicle – Unless other times are shown on the ticket, passengers traveling without a vehicle must be ready for boarding at least 20 minutes before departure.
With vehicle – In case of transporting vehicles, they must be at the dock ready to be embarked 40 minutes before the ship's departure time.
Our advice however is to always arrive early at the harbor, and don't let a traffic jam, long queue, or any other problems make you miss this ferry.
Other helpful insights
- This is a ferry quick catamaran ferry connection. Check out the Benchijigua Express vessel on Wikipedia.
- This ferry is operated by Naviera Armas and Fred.Olsen Express.
- Country and/or island connection category: Tenerife to La Gomera. Read more about ferries to Tenerife.
- Many people say the following about the difference between Armas and Fred Olsen: Armas is more traditional, and Olsen is quick.
- Much entertainment for kids on the vessel.
- Pets are allowed on this ferry.
Los Cristianos-San Sebastian de la Gomera price and fare
For most travelers, only two prices (ferry fares) are relevant: The minimal price for a single crossing and the average fare for 2 persons (return ticket) you can simply expect when you go on this ferry.
- Minimal fare for Los Cristianos-San Sebastian de la Gomera: € 45.
- The average ticket price (2 persons + car): is € 132.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Los Cristianos-San Sebastian de la Gomera crossing take?
How often does the Los Cristianos-San Sebastian de la Gomera ferry sail?
What is the distance between Los Cristianos and San Sebastian de la Gomera?