Los Cristianos Valle Gran Rey ferry guide
The distance between Los Cristianos and Valle Gran Rey is approximately 65 km. The ferry on this route is able to cross 65 km in 1h 45 mins. in a convenient way. The speed of the ferry is on average 20 nautical mi/h (knots). It is worth noting that travel time may vary due to wind changes and different vessels operating on the ferry route.
Things you need to know about the Los Cristianos Valle Gran Rey ferry
Most ferry operators want you to arrive 30 to 60 minutes before the ferry departure. The Los Cristianos-Valle Gran Rey connection with sailings Up to 2 Times p/week is a type of ferry connection in terms of sailings and distance (65 km) you normally have to be 45 – 90 minutes early. Our advice however is to always arrive very early at the port, don't let a traffic jam, long queues or any other problems make you miss this ferry. Check the Naviera Armas and Fred.Olsen Express website to finalize your preparation for this ferry trip.
Other helpful insights
- This ferry is operated by Naviera Armas and Fred.Olsen Express, you can compare the operators and prices at Directferries.com.
- Country and/or island connection category: Tenerife ⇔ La Gomera
- Valley Gran Rey is the only most busy spot on the island.
- Known as a more or less German island. (Lot's of German tourists)
- Pets are allowed on this ferry
Los Cristianos-Valle Gran Rey price and fare
For most travellers only two prices (ferry fares) are relevant: The minimal price for a single crossing and the average fare for 2 persons (return ticket) you can simply expect when you go on this ferry.
- Minimal fare for Los Cristianos-Valle Gran Rey: € 70
- The average ticket price (return ticket with car): € 198
Cars are possible on these ferry connections.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Los Cristianos-Valle Gran Rey crossing take?
How often does the Los Cristianos-Valle Gran Rey ferry sail?
What is the distance between Los Cristianos and Valle Gran Rey?