There are almost not enough characters available in the title of this article to describe this route between these large ‘city names' on La Gomera, let's explain it in full. There is a mini ferry between:
- San Sebastian de La Gomera
- Playa de Santiago
- Valley Gran Rey
This ferry can be booked from and to every destination. If you look at how long this takes:
- From San Sebastian de La Gomera to Playa de Santiago: 30 minutes.
- From San Sebastian de La Gomera to Valley Gran Rey: 70 minutes.
- From Playa de Santiago to Ville Gran Rey: 40 minutes.
- Just for you to know: From Tenerife to San Sebastian de La Gomera is about 50 minutes.
You will be traveling with a so-called mini ferry, meaning it's impossible to do this ferry with a car. The rate however is very low. This ferry is only available in peak season.