Huelva Santa Cruz de Tenerife ferry guide
The distance between Huelva and Santa Cruz de Tenerife is approximately 1300 km. The ferry on this route can cross 1300 km in 44 hours in a convenient way. It is worth noting that travel time may vary due to wind changes and different vessels operating on the ferry route.
Things you need to know about the Huelva Santa Cruz de Tenerife ferry
- Our advice is to always arrive very early at the port, don't let a traffic jam, long queues or any other problems make you miss this ferry. Consider arriving at the harbor about 90 minutes to 150 minutes early.
- Travel with the Marie Curie, a fast ferry by Fred Olsen, or the Volcan de Tinamar.
- This ferry travels from Spain to Tenerife.
For more info regarding this connection, we advise you to read our frequently asked questions.
Huelva-Santa Cruz de Tenerife price and fare
- Minimal fare for Huelva-Santa Cruz de Tenerife: € 152.
- The average ticket price (2 persons + car) is about € 500. Since this changes a lot we always advise our users to do a test booking at a ferry comparison website.
A map covers Huelva's connection to Santa Cruz de Tenerife and vice versa. You can easily zoom in or zoom out on this map. If you want to see all connections nearby, go back one step and see our map with all routes from and to the Canary Islands.
Tickets and Booking
In the world of ferry tickets, there are various ways to book tickets, we prefer bookings through the largest ferry comparison website in the world. We also cooperate with this website and through booking through this engine you support our growth, our guides, and the quality of our content.
Canary Islands Guides
Huelva is a harbor in the southwest of Spain, Europe. Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the capital of Tenerife. Tenerife is the most famous island in the Canary Islands. Besides a guide that guides you from one Canary island to another, we also have a guide for travel towards the Canary Islands from Spain.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Huelva - Santa Cruz de Tenerife crossing take?
How often does the Huelva - Santa Cruz de Tenerife ferry sail?
What is the distance between Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Huelva?