Huelva Las Palmas ferry guide
The distance between Huelva and Las Palmas is approximately 1200 km. The ferry on this route is able to cross 1200 km in 44 hours in a convenient way. The speed of the ferry is on average 15 nautical mi/h (knots). It is worth noting that travel time may vary due to wind changes and different vessels operating on the ferry route.
Things you need to know about the Huelva Las Palmas ferry
Our advice is to always arrive very early at the port, don't let a traffic jam, long queues or any other problems make you miss this ferry.
Other helpful insights
- This ferry is operated by Naviera Armas or Fred Olsen.
- Country and/or island connection category: Spain ⇔ Gran Canaria.
- A similar route is Huelva to Tenerife.
- Pets are allowed on this ferry.
Huelva-Las Palmas price and fare
For most travellers only two prices (ferry fares) are relevant: 1. The minimal price for a single crossing and the average fare for 2 persons (return ticket) you can simply expect when you go on this ferry.
- Minimal fare for Huelva-Las Palmas: € 151
- The average ticket price for a one way ticket with a car: € 500
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Huelva-Las Palmas crossing take?
How often does the Huelva-Las Palmas ferry sail?
What is the distance between Huelva and Las Palmas?