Arrecife Santa Cruz de Tenerife ferry guide
The distance between Arrecife and Santa Cruz de Tenerife is approximately 200 km. The ferry on this route is able to cross 200 km in 10 Hours in a convenient way. The speed of the ferry is on average 11 nautical mi/h (knots). It is worth noting that travel time may vary due to wind changes and different vessels operating on the ferry route.
Things you need to know about the Arrecife Santa Cruz de Tenerife ferry
The cut off boarding is 30 minutes for passengers travelling without vehicles, and 60 minutes if travelling with a vehicle. The Arrecife-Santa Cruz de Tenerife connection with sailings Up to 4 times p/day is a type of ferry connection in terms of sailings and distance (200 km) you normally have to be 60 minutes. Our advice however is to always arrive very early at the port, don't let a traffic jam, long queues or any other problems make you miss this ferry. Check the Naviera Armas website to finalize your preparation for this ferry trip.
Other helpful insights
- This ferry is operated by Naviera Armas and can be booked at the ferry comparison website Directferries.com.
- Country and/or island connection category: Lanzarote ⇔ Tenerife.
- Pets are allowed on this ferry, however you do need documentation for pets.Can I travel with my pet? Naviera Armas.com
Arrecife-Santa Cruz de Tenerife price and fare
For most travellers only two prices (ferry fares) are relevant:
- Minimal fare for Arrecife-Santa Cruz de Tenerife: € 110.
- The average ticket price: € 360.
Note: For the calculation for this average fare we added a ‘car' and this is the price for a return trip + 2 persons.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Arrecife-Santa Cruz de Tenerife crossing take?
How often does the Arrecife-Santa Cruz de Tenerife ferry sail?
What is the distance between Arrecife and Santa Cruz de Tenerife?