Everything about Victoria-Port Angeles
- Be early and book in advance; this route can be very busy with long lines.
- Blackball Ferry Line from the United States to Canada (Or the other way around)
- The distance from the harbor (Port Angeles) to the harbor (Victoria) is about 25 Miles. (40 km)
- The Coho Ferry on this route sails up to 4 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is one hour and 30 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: BlackBall Ferry Line / Coho Ferry
- Victoria harbor address: 411 Belleville St – Victoria – BC V8V 1X3 – Canada
- Port Angeles harbor address: 902 Caroline St – Port Angeles – WA 98362 – USA
Pricing on the Victoria-Port Angeles ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Victoria or the other way around from Port Angeles to Victoria, the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 21 dollars. This price, however, can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com, we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the “from price”, but we also want to list the average price you can expect on your bill when traveling towards Victoria. For Victoria-Port Angeles, we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 100.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Victoria-Port Angeles crossing take?
How often does the Victoria-Port Angeles ferry sail?
What is the distance between Victoria and Port Angeles?