Dry Tortugas-Key West
Everything about Dry Tortugas-Key West
- This is the ferry connection to Fort Jefferson.
- Be sure to book the breakfast and the round trip!
- Bar/food stand aboard.
- This is probably the best way to get to Fort Jefferson, also thousands of positive reviews.Reviews Fort Jefferson Ferry
- The distance from harbor (Key West) to harbor (Dry Tortugas) is about 68 Miles. (110 km)
- The Dry Tortugas Ferry on this route sails once per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 2h 18 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Dry Tortugas Ferry
- Dry Tortugas harbor address: 40001 SR-9336 – Homestead – FL 33034
- Key West harbor address: 200 Grinnell St – Naval Air Station Key West – FL 33040 – USA
Pricing on the Dry Tortugas-Key West ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Dry Tortugas or the other way around from Key West to Dry Tortugas the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 160 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Dry Tortugas. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Dry Tortugas-Key West we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 200 .
|↑1||Reviews Fort Jefferson Ferry|
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Dry Tortugas-Key West crossing take?
How often does the Dry Tortugas-Key West ferry sail?
What is the distance between Dry Tortugas and Key West?