Everything about Juneau-Skagway
- The distance from the harbor (Skagway) to the harbor (Juneau) is about 80 Miles.
- The Alaska Marine Highway on this route sails up to 5 times per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 6 Hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Alaska Marine Highway
- Juneau harbor address: 809 Harris Ave – Bellingham – WA 98225 – USA
- Skagway harbor address: Mile 0 Klondike Highway – Skagway – AK 99840 – USA
Pricing on the Juneau-Skagway ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Juneau or the other way around from Skagway to Juneau the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 38 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
For Juneau-Skagway we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 100.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Juneau-Skagway crossing take?
How often does the Juneau-Skagway ferry sail?
What is the distance between Juneau and Skagway?