Everything about Block Island-Montauk
- The distance from harbor (Montauk) to harbor (Block Island) is about 14 Miles. (24 km)
- The Viking Fleet on this route sails up to 8 times p/week.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 18 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Viking Fleet
- Block Island harbor address: 212 Water St – New Shoreham – RI 02807 – USA
- Montauk harbor address: 466 W Lake Dr – Montauk – NY 11954 – USA
Pricing on the Block Island-Montauk ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Block Island or the other way around from Montauk to Block Island the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 40 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the Block Island-Montauk ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Block Island. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Block Island-Montauk we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 80 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Block Island-Montauk crossing take?
How often does the Block Island-Montauk ferry sail?
What is the distance between Block Island and Montauk?