Everything about Block Island-Newport
- The distance from harbor (Newport) to harbor (Block Island) is about 24 Miles.
- The Block Island Ferry on this route sails 2 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1 Hour However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Block Island Ferry
- Block Island harbor address: 212 Water St – New Shoreham – RI 02807 – USA
- Newport harbor address: 5 Washington St – Newport – RI 02840 – USA
Pricing on the Block Island-Newport ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Block Island or the other way around from Newport to Block Island the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 25 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the Block Island-Newport ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Block Island. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Block Island-Newport we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 60 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Block Island-Newport crossing take?
How often does the Block Island-Newport ferry sail?
What is the distance between Block Island and Newport?