Everything about New London-Block Island
- The distance from harbor (Block Island) to harbor (New London) is about 24 Miles. (48 km)
- The Block Island Express on this route sails up to 7 times p/week.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 18 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Block Island Express
- New London harbor address: New London Train Station – New London – CT 06320 – USA
- Block Island harbor address: 212 Water St – New Shoreham – RI 02807 – USA
Pricing on the New London-Block Island ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to New London or the other way around from Block Island to New London the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 34 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards New London. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For New London-Block Island we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 72 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the New London-Block Island crossing take?
How often does the New London-Block Island ferry sail?
What is the distance between New London and Block Island?