Everything about Point Judith-Block Island
- The distance from harbor (Block Island) to harbor (Point Judith) is about 14 Miles.
- The Block Island Ferry on this route sails up to 15 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 30 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Block Island Ferry
- Point Judith harbor address: 307 Great Island Rd – Narragansett – RI 02882 – USA
- Block Island harbor address: 212 Water St – New Shoreham – RI 02807 – USA
Pricing on the Point Judith-Block Island ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Point Judith or the other way around from Block Island to Point Judith the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 13 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Point Judith. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Point Judith-Block Island we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 66.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Point Judith-Block Island crossing take?
How often does the Point Judith-Block Island ferry sail?
What is the distance between Point Judith and Block Island?