Everything about Anacortes-Sidney
- This connection is currently on hold.
- The distance from harbor (Sidney) to harbor (Anacortes) is about 40 Miles. (64 km)
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails up to 2 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 2h 30 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries.
- Anacortes harbor address: 2100 Ferry Terminal Rd – Anacortes – WA 98221 – USA
- Sidney harbor address: 2499 Ocean Ave – Sidney – BC V8L 1T3 – Canada
Pricing on the Anacortes-Sidney ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Anacortes or the other way around from Sidney to Anacortes the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 0 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Anacortes. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Anacortes-Sidney we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around On Hold .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Anacortes-Sidney crossing take?
How often does the Anacortes-Sidney ferry sail?
What is the distance between Anacortes and Sidney?