Everything about New York NYC to Nantucket
- On our test to book this trip on the Seastreak website, we couldn't select a date which means it either stopped, the connections are full, or something is wrong. If you need alternative routes, check our map with ferries to Nantucket.
- The distance from harbor (Nantucket) to harbor (New York) is about 210 Miles. (330 km) This connection also stops at Martha's Vineyard.
- The Seastreak on this route sails once per week.
- The duration of this crossing used to be 6h 15 mins.
- New York harbor address: East 35th St. and FDR Drive – New York, NY 10002
Pricing on the NYC Nantucket ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to New York or the other way around from Nantucket to New York, the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 175 dollars. This price, however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the New York-Nantucket crossing take?
How often does the New York-Nantucket ferry sail?
What is the distance between New York and Nantucket?