The ferry from New York and Nantucket (and or the other way around) is one of the top 500 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 6h 15 mins. to make this crossing. The New York – Nantucket ferry crossing sails approximately Once per week.
Everything about New York NYC to Nantucket
- On our test to book this trip on the Seastreak website we couldn't select a date which means it either stopped, the connections are full or something is wrong.
- The distance from harbor (Nantucket) to harbor (New York) is about 210 Miles. (330 km) This connection also stops at Martha's Vineyard.
- The Seastreak on this route sails once per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 6h 15 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Seastreak
- New York harbor address: East 35th St. and FDR Drive – New York, NY 10002
Pricing on the NYC Nantucket ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to New York or the other way around from Nantucket to New York the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 175 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the New York-Nantucket crossing take?
How often does the New York-Nantucket ferry sail?
What is the distance between New York and Nantucket?