From Oak Bluffs to Nantucket
- This is a seasonal service operating from May 27 to October 10.
- This is also called the Inter-Island: Martha's Vineyard – Nantucket connection.
- We already made an extensive guide for traveling to Nantucket by ferry.
- There is a route that leaves from New York on which you can either land on Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. However, it doesn't connect Martha's Vineyard with Nantucket. More here about Martha's Vineyard.
- This connection is also run by Seastreak, however, this operator only sails from April 20, 2022, to May 26, 2022.
- The distance from the harbor (Nantucket) to the harbor (Oak Bluffs) is about 25 Miles. It's not a cheap ferry connection, this is also due to the 25 miles distance.
- The Hy-Line Cruises on this route sail 3 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 30 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Directferries -> Hy-Line Cruise: Oak Bluffs – Nantucket.
- Oak Bluffs harbor address: Dockside Marina – Oak Bluffs – Martha's Vineyard – MA – Oak Bluffs – MA 02557 – USA.
- Nantucket harbor address: Steamboat Wharf – USA.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Oak Bluffs-Nantucket crossing take?
How often does the Oak Bluffs-Nantucket ferry sail?
What is the distance between Oak Bluffs and Nantucket?