Everything about Hollis-Ketchikan
- The distance from harbor (Ketchikan) to harbor (Hollis) is about 41 Miles. (66 km)
- The Alaska Inter-Island on this route sails once per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 3 Hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Alaska Inter-Island
- Hollis harbor address: 809 Harris Ave – Bellingham – WA 98225 – USA
- Ketchikan harbor address: Ketchikan – Ketchikan – AK 99901 – USA
Pricing on the Hollis-Ketchikan ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Hollis or the other way around from Ketchikan to Hollis the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 52 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Hollis. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Hollis-Ketchikan we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 80 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Hollis-Ketchikan crossing take?
How often does the Hollis-Ketchikan ferry sail?
What is the distance between Hollis and Ketchikan?