The ferry from Bremerton and Seattle (and or the other way around) is one of the top 1000 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 1 hour to make this crossing. The Bremerton – Seattle ferry crossing sails approximately 15 Times per day. The distance between the two harbors is 13 MIles.
Everything about Bremerton-Seattle
- The distance from harbor (Seattle) to harbor (Bremerton) is about 13 Miles.
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails 15 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1 Hour However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Bremerton harbor address: Bainbridge Island – 270 Olympic Dr SE – Bainbridge Island – WA 98110 – USA
- Seattle harbor address: 600 Western Ave – Seattle – WA 98104 – USA
Pricing on the Bremerton-Seattle ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Bremerton or the other way around from Seattle to Bremerton the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 2 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Bremerton. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Bremerton-Seattle we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 24.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Bremerton-Seattle crossing take?
How often does the Bremerton-Seattle ferry sail?
What is the distance between Bremerton and Seattle?