Everything about Bellingham-Skagway
- The distance from harbor (Skagway) to harbor (Bellingham) is about 950 Miles. (1500 km)
- The Alaska Marine Highway on this route sails once per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 69 hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Alaska Marine Highway
- Bellingham harbor address: 809 Harris Ave – Bellingham – WA 98225 – USA
- Skagway harbor address: 11497 Auke Bay Harbor Rd – AK – USA
Pricing on the Bellingham-Skagway ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Bellingham or the other way around from Skagway to Bellingham the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 580 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Bellingham. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Bellingham-Skagway we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 2300 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Bellingham-Skagway crossing take?
How often does the Bellingham-Skagway ferry sail?
What is the distance between Bellingham and Skagway?