The ferry from Edmons and Kingston (and or the other way around) is one of the top 50 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 30 minutes to make this crossing. The Edmons – Kingston ferry crossing sails approximately 25 Times per day. The distance between the two harbors is 12,2 km or 7,6 miles.
Everything about Edmons-Kingston
- The distance from harbor (Kingston) to harbor (Edmons) is about 8 Miles. (12 km)
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails 25 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 35 Minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Edmons harbor address: Dayton St & 2nd Ave S – Edmonds – WA 98020 – USA
- Kingston harbor address: QFWX 29 Kingston – WA – USA
Pricing on the Edmons-Kingston ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Edmons or the other way around from Kingston to Edmons the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 6 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Edmons. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Edmons-Kingston we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 20 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Edmons-Kingston crossing take?
How often does the Edmons-Kingston ferry sail?
What is the distance between Edmons and Kingston?