Everything about Bellingham-Ketchikan
- The distance from the harbor (Ketchikan) to the harbor (Bellingham) is about 750 Miles. (1200 km)
- The Alaska Marine Highway on this route sails up to 2 times per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 41 hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Alaska Marine Highway
- Bellingham harbor address: 809 Harris Ave – Bellingham – WA 98225 – USA
- Ketchikan harbor address: Ketchikan – Ketchikan – AK 99901 – USA
Pricing on the Bellingham-Ketchikan ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Bellingham or the other way around from Ketchikan to Bellingham the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 450 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry
For Bellingham-Ketchikan we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 1800.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Bellingham-Ketchikan crossing take?
How often does the Bellingham-Ketchikan ferry sail?
What is the distance between Bellingham and Ketchikan?