The ferry from Ketchikan and Juneau (and or the other way around) is one of the top crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 21 hours to make this crossing. The Ketchikan – Juneau ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 4 times per week. The distance between the two harbors is 241 Miles.
Everything about Ketchikan – Juneau
- The distance from harbor (Juneau) to harbor (Ketchikan) is about 241 Miles.
- The Alaska Marine Highway on this route sails up to 4 times per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 21 hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Alaska Marine Highway
- Ketchikan harbor address: Ketchikan – Ketchikan – AK 99901 – USA
- Juneau harbor address: 809 Harris Ave – Bellingham – WA 98225 – USA
Pricing on the Ketchikan-Juneau ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Ketchikan or the other way around from Juneau to Ketchikan the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 280 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Ketchikan. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Ketchikan-Juneau we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 762 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Ketchikan-Juneau crossing take?
How often does the Ketchikan-Juneau ferry sail?
What is the distance between Ketchikan and Juneau?