Everything about Key West-Fort Myers
- The distance from harbor (Fort Myers) to harbor (Key West) is about 142 Miles. (229 km)
- The Key West Express on this route sails up to 7 times per week.
- Sometimes the ships (before big storms or so) can be very busy, Plan your trip carefully, when the ships are completely full it's much less comfort.
- The duration of this crossing is 3h 30 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Key West Express
- Key West harbor address: 200 Grinnell St – Naval Air Station Key West – FL 33040 – USA
- Fort Myers harbor address: 2044 W First St, Fort Myers
Pricing on the Key West-Fort Myers ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Key West or the other way around from Fort Myers to Key West the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 130 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Key West. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Key West-Fort Myers we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 250.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Key West-Fort Myers crossing take?
How often does the Key West-Fort Myers ferry sail?
What is the distance between Key West and Fort Myers?