Everything about Bellingham-Juneau
- The distance from harbor (Juneau) to harbor (Bellingham) is about 800 Miles. (1300 km)
- The Alaska Marine Highway on this route sails up to 3 times p/week.
- The duration of this crossing is 62 hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Alaska Marine Highway.
- Bellingham harbor address: 809 Harris Ave – Bellingham – WA 98225 – USA.
- Juneau harbor address: 11497 Auke Bay Harbor Rd – AK – USA.
Pricing on the Bellingham-Juneau ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Bellingham or the other way around from Juneau to Bellingham the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 510 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Bellingham. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Bellingham-Juneau we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 2100 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Bellingham-Juneau crossing take?
How often does the Bellingham-Juneau ferry sail?
What is the distance between Bellingham and Juneau?