Everything about Boston-Salem
- This is not just a ferry, this is a true experience with very nice views of the Boston Skyline.
- The distance from the harbor (Salem) to the harbor (Boston) is about 26 Miles.
- The ferry from Boston Harbor Cruises on this route sails up to 5 times per day.
- Snacks and refreshments on board.
- The duration of this crossing is about 54 minutes. However, keep in mind this can change based on the weather and season.
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however, the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible.
Fast, efficient transportation between Boston and Salem
Adresse of the port for navigational purposes:
- Boston harbor address: 10 Rowes Wharf – Boston – MA 02110 – USA
- Salem harbor address: 24 Fort Ave – Salem – MA 01970 – USA
Pricing on the Boston-Salem ferry
The pricing on this ferry is $25 for a one-way ticket. This trip is often sold out, so be sure to book in time.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Boston-Salem crossing take?
How often does the Boston-Salem ferry sail?
What is the distance between Boston and Salem?