Everything about Boston-Salem
- This is not just a ferry, this is a true experience with very nice views of the Boston Skyline.
- The distance from the harbor (Salem) to the harbor (Boston) is about 26 Miles.
- The ferry from Boston Harbor Cruises on this route sails up to 5 times per day.
- Snacks and refreshments on board.
- The duration of this crossing is about 54 minutes. However, keep in mind this can change based on the weather and season.
The boat is wheelchair accessible, however, the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible.
Fast, efficient transportation between Boston and Salem
Adresse of the port for navigational purposes:
- Boston harbor address: 10 Rowes Wharf – Boston – MA 02110 – USA
- Salem harbor address: 24 Fort Ave – Salem – MA 01970 – USA
Pricing on the Boston-Salem ferry
The pricing on this ferry is $25 for a one-way ticket. This trip is often sold out, so be sure to book in time.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Boston-Salem crossing take?
How often does the Boston-Salem ferry sail?
What is the distance between Boston and Salem?