Everything about the Bridgeport ferry
- The distance from the harbor (Port Jefferson) to the harbor (Bridgeport) is about 18 Miles. (29 km)
- The Bridgeport & Port Jefferson Steamboat on this route sails up to 15 times per day.
- The price you can expect for a return trip with the car in high season is about $89.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 18 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- You can book at the official website of the ferry service: Bridgeport & Port Jefferson Steamboat.
Bridgeport and Port Jefferson harbor addresses
Use these addresses to navigate to the terminal.
- Bridgeport harbor address: 330 Water St – Bridgeport – CT 06604 – USA
- Port Jefferson harbor address: 4 E Broadway – Port Jefferson – NY 11777 – USA
Parking at Bridgeport
You need to park at a nearby parking spot and wait for the Shuttle that brings you from the Parking locations to the ferry terminal. There are two primary options. The Imperial Parking Garage ($16 a day) and the Holiday Inn Garage (also $16 a day). Of course, there are many different rates depending on how long you stay.
Parking at Port Jefferson
Daily Rate (Port Jefferson Marina parking is sometimes 100% free, check it out here: https://portjeff.com/parking/ )
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Bridgeport-Port Jefferson crossing take?
How often does the Bridgeport-Port Jefferson ferry sail?
What is the distance between Bridgeport and Port Jefferson?