Everything about Boston-Provincetown
- The distance from harbor (Provincetown) to harbor (Boston) is about 115 Miles. (186 km)
- The Boston Harbor Cruises on this route sails up to 3 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 30 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Boston Harbor Cruises
- Boston harbor address: 10 Rowes Wharf – Boston – MA 02110 – USA
- Provincetown harbor address: 3R27 9X Provincetown – MA – USA
Pricing on the Boston-Provincetown ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Boston or the other way around from Provincetown to Boston the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 70 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the Boston-Provincetown ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Boston. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Boston-Provincetown we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 220 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Boston-Provincetown crossing take?
How often does the Boston-Provincetown ferry sail?
What is the distance between Boston and Provincetown?