Everything about Homer-Kodiak
- The distance from the harbor (Kodiak) to the harbor (Homer) is about 139 Miles.
- The Alaska Marine Highway on this route sails 3 times per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 15 hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Alaska Marine Highway
- Homer harbor address: JH75 C2 Homer – AK – USA
- Kodiak harbor address: 403 Marine Way Kodiak Alaska 99615 – USA
Pricing on the Homer-Kodiak ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Homer or the other way around from Kodiak to Homer the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 200 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Homer-Kodiak crossing take?
How often does the Homer-Kodiak ferry sail?
What is the distance between Homer and Kodiak?
1 review for Homer-Kodiak