The ferry from Juneau and Gustavus (and or the other way around) is one of the top 1000 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 3 hours to make this crossing. The Juneau – Gustavus ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 3 times per week. The distance between the two harbors is 40 Miles.
Everything about Juneau-Gustavus
- The distance from harbor (Gustavus) to harbor (Juneau) is about 40 Miles.
- The Alaska Marine Highway on this route sails up to 3 times p/week.
- The duration of this crossing is 3 Hours However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Alaska Marine Highway.
- Juneau harbor address: 13485 Glacier Hwy – Juneau – AK 99801 – USA
- Gustavus harbor address: Killisnoo Rd – Angoon – AK 99820 – USA
Pricing on the Juneau-Gustavus ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Juneau or the other way around from Gustavus to Juneau the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 110 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Juneau. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Juneau-Gustavus we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 224 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Juneau-Gustavus crossing take?
How often does the Juneau-Gustavus ferry sail?
What is the distance between Juneau and Gustavus?