Everything about the ferry from Bar Harbor to Yarmouth Nova Scotia
- This ferry starts from May 25th in 2023
- The distance from the harbor (Bar Harbor) to the harbor (Yarmouth) is about 123 Miles. (170 km)
- The Ferry operator the CAT on this route sails up to 7 times per week.
- The duration of this crossing is 3h 30 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season, and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: The CAT
- Yarmouth harbor address: 64 Water St – Yarmouth – NS B5A 1K9 – Canada.
- Bar Harbor harbor address: 1 West St Suite 200 – Bar Harbor – ME 04609 – USA.
- This connection is also known as the US to Nova Scotia ferry.
- The traffic in Bar Harbor ME can be slow and busy, so plan carefully ahead. Arrive about one hour before arrival to be safe.
- On board, you can expect things like a movie, a gift shop, and several food venues.
- In bad weather, the CAT can be canceled. So be aware.
- The customs/border checks in Yarmouth don't take much time.
- Great ferry if you want to see visit: Lunenburg, Peggy's Cove, or Halifax.
Pricing on the Yarmouth-Bar Harbor ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Yarmouth or the other way around from Bar Harbor to Yarmouth the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 119 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry. This connection has the following cancellation policy:
Cancellation Policy Reservations may be modified or cancelled for a full refund up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure. A fee of $50 applies to reservations cancelled or modified within 24 hours of departure. Those passengers not present at departure, without advising Bay Ferries, are not eligible for a refund.
For Yarmouth-Bar Harbor we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 199.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Yarmouth-Bar Harbor crossing take?
How often does the Yarmouth-Bar Harbor ferry sail?
What is the distance between Yarmouth and Bar Harbor?