The ferry connection from Dana Point to Avalon
- The distance from harbor (Avalon) to harbor (Dana Point) is about 24 Miles. (40 km)
- The Catalina Express on this route sails up to 3 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 30 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Catalina Express
- Dana Point harbor address: 34512 Embarcadero Pl – Dana Point – CA 92629 – USA
- Avalon harbor address: 1 Upper Terrace Rd – Avalon – CA 90704 – USA
- This ferry to Catalina Island is known to run on time.
- Some passengers get sick on this ferry, so be prepared if you get seasick fast.
Dana point also has excellent parking facilities.
Pricing on the Dana Point-Avalon ferry
If you want to take the ferry to Dana Point or the other way around from Avalon to Dana Point the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 44 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Dana Point. For Dana Point-Avalon we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 90.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Dana Point-Avalon crossing take?
How often does the Dana Point-Avalon ferry sail?
What is the distance between Dana Point and Avalon?