Everything about the Ferry from Long Beach to Avalon
- 24 Miles (40 km) separates Avalon from Long Beach.
- Catalina Express runs three times a day on this route.
- There are certain factors that may affect the duration of this crossing, which is 1h 30 mins.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Catalina Express
- Long Beach harbor address: 415 W. Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90802
- Avalon harbor address: 1 Upper Terrace Rd – Avalon – CA 90704 – USA
Pricing on the Long Beach-Avalon ferry.
If you choose to go from Avalon to Long Beach or the other way around, you will spend around $ 44 for a one-way trip on the ferry. This price may change due to fuel surcharges, age-based discounts, and other factors.
On FerryGoGo.com, we aim to provide to the best necessary information. That is why we include both the one-way fare and the average amount you can expect to pay on your bill when going to Long Beach in addition to listing the one-way fare. For two persons, the average cost for a ferry would be around $ 90.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Long Beach-Avalon crossing take?
How often does the Long Beach-Avalon ferry sail?
What is the distance between Long Beach and Avalon?