Everything about the Bainbridge Island – Seattle connection
- Nice view of the Seattle Skyline!
- The distance from harbor (Seattle) to harbor (Bainbridge Island) is about 9 Miles. (15 km)
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails 22 times per day.
- There is a snackbar on the ferry. Food is a bit overpriced so you better bring something along.
- The duration of this crossing is 36 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Bainbridge Island harbor address: Bainbridge Island – 270 Olympic Dr SE – Bainbridge Island – WA 98110 – USA
- Seattle harbor address: 600 Western Ave – Seattle – WA 98104 – USA
Ticketprice ferry Seattle to Bainbridge
The prices have increased recently. The current ticketprice is $ 9,45 and $25,55 if you want to travel to Bainbridge Island with your vehicle.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Bainbridge Island-Seattle crossing take?
How often does the Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry sail?
What is the distance between Bainbridge Island and Seattle?