The ferry from Bainbridge Island and Seattle (and or the other way around) is one of the top crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 36 minutes to make this crossing. The Bainbridge Island – Seattle ferry crossing sails approximately 22 Times per day. The distance between the two harbors is 9,1 miles.
Everything about the Bainbridge Island – Seattle connection
- Nice view of the Seattle Skyline!
- The distance from harbor (Seattle) to harbor (Bainbridge Island) is about 9 Miles. (15 km)
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails 22 times per day.
- There is a snackbar on the ferry. Food is a bit overpriced so you better bring something along.
- The duration of this crossing is 36 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Bainbridge Island harbor address: Bainbridge Island – 270 Olympic Dr SE – Bainbridge Island – WA 98110 – USA
- Seattle harbor address: 600 Western Ave – Seattle – WA 98104 – USA
Ticketprice ferry Seattle to Bainbridge
The prices have increased recently. The current ticketprice is $ 9,45 and $25,55 if you want to travel to Bainbridge Island with your vehicle.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Bainbridge Island-Seattle crossing take?
How often does the Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry sail?
What is the distance between Bainbridge Island and Seattle?