The ferry from Vashon and Southworth (and or the other way around) is one of the top 1000 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 24 minutes to make this crossing. The Vashon – Southworth ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 40 Times p/day. The distance between the two harbors is 10 miles.
Everything about Vashon-Southworth
- The distance from harbor (Southworth) to harbor (Vashon) is about 10 Miles.
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails up to 40 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 24 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Vashon harbor address: Off center rd – Vashon – WA 98070 – USA
- Southworth harbor address: 11564 SE State Highway 160, Southworth, WA 98386, USA
Pricing on the Vashon-Southworth ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Vashon or the other way around from Southworth to Vashon the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 12 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Vashon. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Vashon-Southworth we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 24 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Vashon-Southworth crossing take?
How often does the Vashon-Southworth ferry sail?
What is the distance between Vashon and Southworth?