Everything about Coupeville-Port Townsend
- The distance from harbor (Port Townsend) to harbor (Coupeville) is about 5 Miles. (8 km)
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails 16 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 36 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Coupeville harbor address: 586F MX Fort Casey – WA – USA
- Port Townsend harbor address: 1407 Jefferson St – Port Townsend – WA 98368 – USA
Pricing on the Coupeville-Port Townsend ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Coupeville or the other way around from Port Townsend to Coupeville the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 6 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferryOn FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek.
That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Coupeville. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Coupeville-Port Townsend we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 27 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Coupeville-Port Townsend crossing take?
How often does the Coupeville-Port Townsend ferry sail?
What is the distance between Coupeville and Port Townsend?