Swans Island-Bass Harbor
The ferry from Swans Island and Bass Harbor (and or the other way around) is one of the top crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 42 minutes to make this crossing. The Swans Island – Bass Harbor ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 6 Times p/day.
Everything about Swans Island-Bass Harbor
- The distance from harbor (Bass Harbor) to harbor (Swans Island) is about 20 Miles.
- The Maine State Ferry Service on this route sails up to 6 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 42 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Maine State Ferry Service
- Swans Island harbor address: 30 E Shore Rd – Frenchboro – ME 04635 – USA
- Bass Harbor harbor address: 39 Granville Rd – Bass Harbor – ME 04653 – USA
Pricing on the Swans Island-Bass Harbor ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Swans Island or the other way around from Bass Harbor to Swans Island the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 12 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Swans Island. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Swans Island-Bass Harbor we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 24 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Swans Island-Bass Harbor crossing take?
How often does the Swans Island-Bass Harbor ferry sail?
What is the distance between Swans Island and Bass Harbor?