Everything about Skagway-Haines
- The Fast ferry is called: Rachel Marie.
- The distance from harbor (Haines) to harbor (Skagway) is about 15 Miles. (20 km)
- The Haines Skagway Fast Ferry on this route sails up to 10 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 45 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Haines Skagway Fast Ferry
- Skagway harbor address: Mile 0 Klondike Highway – Skagway – AK 99840 – USA (Skagway Small Boat Harbor)
- Haines harbor address: Chilkoot Indian Association (CIA) dock – USA
Pricing on the Skagway-Haines ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Skagway or the other way around from Haines to Skagway the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 76 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Skagway. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Skagway-Haines we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 120.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Skagway-Haines crossing take?
How often does the Skagway-Haines ferry sail?
What is the distance between Skagway and Haines?