Everything about San Pedro-Two Harbors
- The distance from harbor (Avalon) to harbor (San Pedro) is about 31 Miles.
- The Catalina Express on this route sails up to 7 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 18 mins. However, keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Catalina Express
- Parking at San Pedro: Hourly: FREE for the first hour, $2 per hour after the first hour. Daily: $20 per day.
- San Pedro harbor address: Berth 95, San Pedro, CA 90731 – USA
- Avalon harbor address: 1 Upper Terrace Rd – Avalon – CA 90704 – USA
Pricing on the San Pedro – Avalon ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to San Pedro or the other way around from Avalon to San Pedro the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 42 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com, we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price, but we also want to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards San Pedro.
This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For San Pedro-Avalon, we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 120 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the San Pedro-Two Harbors crossing take?
How often does the San Pedro-Two Harbors ferry sail?
What is the distance between San Pedro and Two Harbors?