Everything about Portland-Peaks Island
- The distance from harbor (Peaks Island) to harbor (Portland) is about 3 Miles.
- The Casco Bay Lines on this route sails up to 15 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 15 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Casco Bay Lines
- Portland harbor address: 29 Commercial St – Portland – ME 04101 – USA
- Peaks Island harbor address: 98 Island Avenue Peaks Island, ME 04108 – USA
Pricing on the Portland-Peaks Island ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Portland or the other way around from Peaks Island to Portland the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 8 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Portland. This price is based on the average price for two persons.
It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Portland-Peaks Island we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 30.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Portland-Peaks Island crossing take?
How often does the Portland-Peaks Island ferry sail?
What is the distance between Portland and Peaks Island?