New Bedford-Oak Bluffs
Everything about Oak Bluffs-New Bedford
- The distance from harbor (New Bedford) to harbor (Oak Bluffs) is about 22 Miles. (36 km)
- The Seastreak on this route sails up to 6 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1 Hour. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Seastreak
- Oak Bluffs harbor address: Dockside Marina – Oak Bluffs – Martha's Vineyard – MA – Oak Bluffs – MA 02557 – USA
- New Bedford harbor address: 91 Falmouth Heights Rd – Falmouth – MA 02540 – USA
Pricing on the Oak Bluffs-New Bedford ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Oak Bluffs or the other way around from New Bedford to Oak Bluffs the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 45 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Oak Bluffs. This price is based on the average price for two persons.
It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Oak Bluffs-New Bedford we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 90 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the New Bedford-Oak Bluffs crossing take?
How often does the New Bedford-Oak Bluffs ferry sail?
What is the distance between New Bedford and Oak Bluffs?