Woods Hole-Oak Bluffs
The ferry from Woods Hole and Oak Bluffs (and or the other way around) is one of the top crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 42 minutes to make this crossing. The Woods Hole – Oak Bluffs ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 12 Times p/day. The distance between the two harbors is 7 miles.
Everything about Woods Hole-Oak Bluffs
- Oak Bluffs is the entrance harbor from Martha's Vineyard, Passing the Vineyard Sound in between.
- The distance from harbor (Oak Bluffs) to harbor (Woods Hole) is about 7 Miles. (11 km)
- The Steamship Authority on this route sails up to 12 times p/day.
- Martha's Vineyard is known as a ‘summer colony' .
- The duration of this crossing is 42 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Steamship Authority
- Woods Hole harbor address: WH Ferry – Falmouth – MA 02543 – USA
- Oak Bluffs harbor address: Dockside Marina – Oak Bluffs – Martha's Vineyard – MA – Oak Bluffs – MA 02557 – USA
Pricing on the Woods Hole-Oak Bluffs ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Woods Hole or the other way around from Oak Bluffs to Woods Hole the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 9 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Woods Hole. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Woods Hole-Oak Bluffs we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 36.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Woods Hole-Oak Bluffs crossing take?
How often does the Woods Hole-Oak Bluffs ferry sail?
What is the distance between Woods Hole and Oak Bluffs?