Everything about Oak Bluffs-Hyannis
- The distance from harbor (Hyannis) to harbor (Oak Bluffs) is about 20 Miles. (32 km)
- The Hy-Line Cruises on this route sails up to 6 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 54 minutes. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Hy-Line Cruises
- Oak Bluffs harbor address: Dockside Marina – Oak Bluffs – Martha's Vineyard – MA – Oak Bluffs – MA 02557 – USA
- Hyannis harbor address: 91 Falmouth Heights Rd – Falmouth – MA 02540 – USA
Pricing on the Oak Bluffs-Hyannis ferry
If you want to take the ferry to Oak Bluffs or the other way around from Hyannis to Oak Bluffs the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 65 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Oak Bluffs. This price is based on the average price for two persons.
It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Oak Bluffs-Hyannis we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 110 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Hyannis-Oak Bluffs crossing take?
How often does the Hyannis-Oak Bluffs ferry sail?
What is the distance between Hyannis and Oak Bluffs?