Everything about Mukilteo-Clinton
- The distance from harbor (Clinton) to harbor (Mukilteo) is about 5 Miles. (8 km)
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails 30 times per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 18 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Mukilteo harbor address: 3RD Park Ave – Mukilteo – WA 98275 – USA
- Clinton harbor address: 6452 Hunziker Ln – Clinton – WA 98236 – USA
Pricing on the Mukilteo-Clinton ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Mukilteo or the other way around from Clinton to Mukilteo the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 5 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Mukilteo. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Mukilteo-Clinton we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 20 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Mukilteo-Clinton crossing take?
How often does the Mukilteo-Clinton ferry sail?
What is the distance between Mukilteo and Clinton?