Ferry to Nelly Bay and Townsville
Two ferry companies operate on the Townsville-Nelly Bay crossing. Sealink sails in 20 minutes to Nelly Bay and Magnetic Island ferries make the crossing in 40 minutes. Magnetic Island ferries is also a ferry for cars, while Sealink can only take foot passengers.
- The distance between Townsville and Nelly Bay is approximately 11 km.
- During Peak season, you can choose from about 25 departures.
- Tickets to Nellybay can be booked at a ferry comparison website
- Minimal fare for Townsville-Nelly Bay: AUD $16
- The average ticket price you can expect with a car and 2 persons is AUD $220 for a return ticket
Tickets and Booking
You can easily find out availability and ticket prices by filling in the input fields below.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Townsville-Nelly Bay crossing take?
How often does the Townsville-Nelly Bay ferry sail?
What is the distance between Townsville and Nelly Bay?