Ferry to Penneshaw and Cape Jervis
Travelling by ferry to Kangaroo Island is only possible through one route: The cape Jervis to Penneshaw connection. However, on this route, you can choose from two different ferry companies. These are Sealink and Kangaroo Island Connect.
- Kangaroo Island Connect sails with a fast passenger ferry in 30 minutes to Kangaroo Island.
- Sealink sails with the only car ferry. Car Transfers are sold out a lot, be early with booking car transfers on this ferry route.
- The KIC ferry/Sealink Ferries sail up to 12 times per day.
Tickets and booking
- The KIC ferry is the fast passenger ferry. Prices for adults start at 30 AUD.
- Sealink is more expensive and bringing your car could cost you 440 AUD for a return ticket.
Since ferry prices can fluctuate, it might be wise to compare the ferry prices for your departure date.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Cape Jervis-Penneshaw crossing take?
How often does the Cape Jervis-Penneshaw ferry sail?
What is the distance between Cape Jervis and Penneshaw?