Stonington-Isle au Haut
The ferry from Stonington and Isle au Haut (and or the other way around) is one of the top 1000 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 48 minutes to make this crossing. The Stonington – Isle au Haut ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 5 Times p/day.
Everything about Stonington-Isle au Haut
- The distance from harbor (Isle au Haut) to harbor (Stonington) is about 33 Miles.
- The Isle-au-Haut Boat Services on this route sails up to 5 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 48 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Isle-au-Haut Boat Services
- Stonington harbor address: 37 Seabreeze Ave – Stonington – ME 04681 – USA
- Isle au Haut harbor address: 386 Main Rd – Isle Au Haut – ME 04645 – USA
Pricing on the Stonington-Isle au Haut ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Stonington or the other way around from Isle au Haut to Stonington the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 20 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Stonington. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Stonington-Isle au Haut we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 40 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Stonington-Isle au Haut crossing take?
How often does the Stonington-Isle au Haut ferry sail?
What is the distance between Stonington and Isle au Haut?