Everything about Port Townsend-Friday Harbor
- The distance from harbor (Friday Harbor) to harbor (Port Townsend) is about 29 Miles.
- The Puget Sound Express on this route sails once per day.
- The duration of this crossing is 3h 30 mins. However, this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try Puget Sound Express.
- Port Townsend harbor address: 1407 Jefferson St – Port Townsend – WA 98368 – USA.
- Friday Harbor harbor address: 204 Front Street Friday Harbor – WA 9825 – USA.
Pricing on the Port Townsend-Friday Harbor ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Port Townsend or the other way around from Friday Harbor to Port Townsend, the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 55 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com, we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price, but we also want to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Port Townsend. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note, however that when a car transfer is possible, we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Port Townsend-Friday Harbor, we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 110.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Port Townsend-Friday Harbor crossing take?
How often does the Port Townsend-Friday Harbor ferry sail?
What is the distance between Port Townsend and Friday Harbor?