The ferry from Friday Harbor and Anacortes (and or the other way around) is one of the top 1000 crossings of the world in terms of interest from passengers. It takes about 1h 12 mins. to make this crossing. The Friday Harbor – Anacortes ferry crossing sails approximately Up to 8 Times p/day.
Everything about Friday Harbor-Anacortes
- The distance from harbor (Anacortes) to harbor (Friday Harbor) is about 18 Miles. (30,6 km)
- The Washington State Ferries on this route sails up to 8 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 12 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Washington State Ferries
- Friday Harbor harbor address: 203 Front St – Friday Harbor – WA 98250 – USA
- Anacortes harbor address: 2100 Ferry Terminal Rd – Anacortes – WA 98221 – USA
Pricing on the Friday Harbor-Anacortes ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Friday Harbor or the other way around from Anacortes to Friday Harbor the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 24 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Friday Harbor. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Friday Harbor-Anacortes we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 60 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Friday Harbor-Anacortes crossing take?
How often does the Friday Harbor-Anacortes ferry sail?
What is the distance between Friday Harbor and Anacortes?