Everything about Capt John & Son at Plymouth-Provincetown
- The distance from harbor (Provincetown) to harbor (Plymouth) is about 27 Miles. (43 km)
- The Captain John Boats on this route sails up to 7 times p/week.
- The duration of this crossing is 1h 30 mins. However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Captain John Boats
- Plymouth harbor address: 10 Rowes Wharf – Boston – MA 02110 – USA
- Provincetown harbor address: 3R27 9X Provincetown – MA – USA
Pricing on the Plymouth-Provincetown ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to Plymouth or the other way around from Provincetown to Plymouth the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 45 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards Plymouth. This price is based on the average price for two persons.
It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For Plymouth-Provincetown we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 90 .
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Plymouth-Provincetown crossing take?
How often does the Plymouth-Provincetown ferry sail?
What is the distance between Plymouth and Provincetown?