Everything about New Harbor-Monhegan
- The distance from harbor (Monhegan) to harbor (New Harbor) is about 12 Miles. (19 km)
- The Hardy Boat on this route sails up to 2 times p/day.
- The duration of this crossing is 54 minutes However keep in mind this can change based on the weather, season and different ships on the route.
- Want to book this connection? Try: Hardy Boat
- New Harbor harbor address: 17 Monument Ln – New Harbor – ME 04554 – USA
- Monhegan harbor address: 5 Wharf Hill Rd – Monhegan – ME 04852 – USA
Pricing on the New Harbor-Monhegan ferry.
If you want to take the ferry to New Harbor or the other way around from Monhegan to New Harbor the minimal price for a single trip for one person will be close to 25 dollars. This price however can change due to fuel surcharges and things like discounts based on age or what you want to bring along on the ferry.
On FerryGoGo.com we really want to deliver the info that you seek. That's why we don't only list the from price but we also wanted to list the average price you can expect on your bill when travelling towards New Harbor. This price is based on the average price for two persons. It's important to note however that when a car transfer is possible we added a car, so car ferries have a more serious average price! For New Harbor-Monhegan we calculated that an average price for two persons would be around $ 50.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the New Harbor-Monhegan crossing take?
How often does the New Harbor-Monhegan ferry sail?
What is the distance between New Harbor and Monhegan?