The Topolobampo-La Paz ferry route connects Mexico with Baja California Sur. The ferry operates up to 6 times weekly with sailing durations of around 8 hours.
- The ferry is operated by Baja Ferries.
- The distance between Topolobampo and La Paz is around 122 miles or 196 km.
- There is also a ferry from Mazatlan to La Paz, which departs a lot further north.
- Los Mochis is the nearest major city to Topolobampo port.
- Without the Topolobampo-La Paz ferry, you would have to detour about 1285 miles / 2070 kilometers.
If you’re having trouble navigating Beja Ferries’ website (we have), you might want to consider booking through a ferry ticket website instead. Bookaway is one platform we think could be helpful for this ferry route.
Which ferry companies sail on this crossing?
How long does the Topolobampo-La Paz crossing take?
How often does the Topolobampo-La Paz ferry sail?
What is the distance between La Paz and Topolobampo?